More From Joyce Meyer
- "Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges."
- "Forgiveness is not a feeling – it’s a decision we make because we want to do what’s right before God. It’s a quality decision that won’t be easy and it may take time to get through the process, depending on the severity of the offense."
- "I’ve been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box, that He doesn’t want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency, but He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."
More In Experience
- "I understand now that the vulnerability I’ve always felt is the greatest strength a person can have. You can’t experience life without feeling life. What I’ve learned is that being vulnerable to somebody you love is not a weakness, it’s a strength."― Elisabeth Shue
- "I directed an episode of ‘Party of Five’ toward the very end of that show. It was a great experience."― Matthew Fox
- "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."― Oliver Wendell Holmes