More From Joyce Meyer
- "I’m only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else’s life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there’s no point in me blaming you for what’s wrong in my life."
- "Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges."
- "I’ve been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box, that He doesn’t want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency, but He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."
More In Experience
- "I would love to work in America. I wouldn’t love to live there, but I’d love to experience working there."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "There is no wider gulf in the universe than yawns between those on the hither and thither side of vital experience."― Rebecca West
- "I loved making ‘The Hunger Games’ – it was the happiest experience of my professional life. Lionsgate was supportive of me in a manner that few directors ever experience in a franchise: they empowered me to make the film I wanted to make and backed the movie in a way that requires no explanation beyond the remarkable results."― Gary Ross