More From Joyce Meyer
- "Forgiveness is not a feeling – it’s a decision we make because we want to do what’s right before God. It’s a quality decision that won’t be easy and it may take time to get through the process, depending on the severity of the offense."
- "A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere."
- "I’ve been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box, that He doesn’t want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency, but He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."
More In Experience
- "It is beyond a doubt that all our knowledge that begins with experience."― Immanuel Kant
- "When you do find humor in trying times, one of the first and most important changes you experience is that you see your perplexing problems in a new way – you suddenly have a new perspective on them."― Allen Klein
- "Memory is not an instrument for exploring the past but its theatre. It is the medium of past experience, as the ground is the medium in which dead cities lie interred."― Walter Benjamin