More From Josh Lucas
- "Every day is intense and alive, whether it’s travel, work, even down time, which there is so little of."
- "I visited those friends who’d just had a baby, and she was washing dishes and he was cleaning the house, and I burst with happiness. And in their minds, they were in this terrible domestic rut."
- "It’s funny, but we were living on this small island off the coast of Charleston, South Carolina when I was 9."
More In Romantic
- "Success is fickle, but creativity is a gift."― Tommy Shaw
- "When I was younger, many of my romantic escapades were just a means of simply avoiding being by myself. I was afraid of feeling lonely, afraid I wouldn’t know what to say to myself."― Michael Zaslow
- "Classical, Romantic, and Baroque music, that’s what I really like."― Joan Armatrading