More From Josh Lucas
- "I visited those friends who’d just had a baby, and she was washing dishes and he was cleaning the house, and I burst with happiness. And in their minds, they were in this terrible domestic rut."
- "It’s funny, but we were living on this small island off the coast of Charleston, South Carolina when I was 9."
- "This fear of death infused me with the desire to live, and to live harder."
More In Romantic
- "And I think maybe all women, if they just had a chance, would be romantic and believe in love and not sex. And men believe in sex and not love."― Beatrice Wood
- "We’ve got a first class leader at the moment. David Cameron is dealing with the issues that he was left by the last government very well indeed."― Theresa May
- "Too many women throw themselves into romance because they’re afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won’t do that."― Julie Delpy