More From Josh Hutcherson
- "I play basketball probably four to five days a week when I’m back home."
- "I put on fifteen pounds of muscle, so that was a lot of eating chicken and a high protein, low-carb diet. Also a lot of heavy lifting and a very different kind of training with an ex-navy SEAL guy who wanted to kill me every time I got with him. In a good way."
- "I didn’t go to high school, so I don’t have a high school experience. I was home-schooled during high school."
More In Cool
- "In my school, people liked the gym teachers because they were the football or soccer coaches. But look, if they’re cool, they get respect."― Danny McBride
- "You know, you grow up with the image of John Travolta being super cool – ‘Saturday Night Fever,’ Brian De Palma, handsome young god… he, in reality, is a very silly man. And I mean that in a good way. He’ll walk around the set talking in little weird voices, making people laugh."― Eric Stoltz
- "It was cool for a couple of weeks, but how much bad golf can you play?"― John Goodman