More From Josh Hutcherson
- "I’m a big romantic, traditional, cheesy guy."
- "There’s definitely a large fan base for the ‘Twilight’ and ‘Harry Potter’ movies that need their next fix."
- "We’ve seen some insane signs: ‘Is that a loaf of bread in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?’ Funny stuff along those lines. Very original. One just said, ‘I will do unspeakable things.’ I thought that was very interesting – and mildly terrifying!"
More In Cool
- "I am a very open, social, friendly person, and when it comes to people approaching me and asking for an autograph, I am totally cool with doing any of that. It’s a lot of fun."― Corbin Bleu
- "They’re a different generation, those kids; kids that are under the age of twelve. They’re not that impressed by rock music, you know what I mean? They’re like, it’s cool and everything, but whatever. They’re just as impressed by YouTube."― Frank Black
- "I did find some time to go to a record store and check out “Headstrong” actually in the racks. It was pretty cool; I never thought I’d see my own CD sitting there with everyone else’s. I made my Mom take lots of pics!"― Ashley Tisdale