More From Josh Hutcherson
- "I play sports."
- "It’s cool to play a vampire and be a part of this new, hot genre."
- "We’ve seen some insane signs: ‘Is that a loaf of bread in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?’ Funny stuff along those lines. Very original. One just said, ‘I will do unspeakable things.’ I thought that was very interesting – and mildly terrifying!"
More In Cool
- "I do, I kick major butt in ‘Dredd.’ I get to kill people. I break a guy’s neck by roundhouse kicking him in the face. It was me, I did it. I learned how to roundhouse kick. I also do it with my hands cuffed behind my back so it’s pretty cool I have to say. Yeah, leather body suit, blonde hair, the whole thing."― Olivia Thirlby
- "My parents were vegetarians. I’d show up at school, this giant black kid, with none of the cool clothes and a tofu sandwich and celery sticks."― Aisha Tyler
- "The private interest of the individual would not be sufficiently provided for by reasonable and cool self-love alone; therefore the appetites and passions are placed within as a guard and further security, without which it would not be taken due care of."― Joseph Butler