More From Josh Hutcherson
- "Well, getting behind the camera is something I’ve always wanted to get involved with. Ever since I was doing movies like ‘Zathura’ I was very interested in all the different jobs on set and kind of soaking all the information up like a sponge."
- "Well, food’s always the way to anybody’s heart, I think, guy or girl."
- "I play basketball probably four to five days a week when I’m back home."
More In Mom
- "My mom used to have a lot of European cinema playing in the house, so I’d catch bits and pieces of films."― Mia Wasikowska
- "Every man must define his identity against his mother. If he does not, he just falls back into her and is swallowed up."― Camille Paglia
- "My mom insisted on multigrain bread and never allowed soda in the house."― Vin Diesel