More From Josh Hutcherson
- "Growing up in the acting world, you have a lot of opportunities to change who you are and what you believe in based on how people treat you. I never wanted to do that."
- "There’s definitely a large fan base for the ‘Twilight’ and ‘Harry Potter’ movies that need their next fix."
- "When you get to play a character that’s in love, it’s cool."
More In Mom
- "Now that I’ve got some films under my belt, I have the courage of my convictions regarding acting. It gives me a leg to stand on."― Mira Sorvino
- "My mother taught me to treat a lady respectfully."― Chris Brown
- "I haven’t seen Clones, which has been during this period when I haven’t seen much of anything, but I did see Phantom Menace, and see my feelings about it – see, first of all, I think that when you make a lot of movies, your attitude about the movies changes."― Lawrence Kasdan