More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "Sometimes what someone else does is really not what you expected them to do, which to be honest, sometimes doesn’t work."
- "The spiral in a snail’s shell is the same mathematically as the spiral in the Milky Way galaxy, and it’s also the same mathematically as the spirals in our DNA. It’s the same ratio that you’ll find in very basic music that transcends cultures all over the world."
- "Hollywood has the idea that movies have to be dumb. But especially movies for or about teenagers have to be really dumb!"
More In Movies
- "I go to the movies a lot, and I regret when I see some actor that I used to like, to find them offering no more surprises."― Catherine Deneuve
- "I have no problem going on record with this and probably have gone on record with this before, there aren’t that many people who I respect. There just aren’t."― Marc Jacobs
- "I hope to devote all of my spare time, which ordinarily would go to research, my summers, and every ounce of strength I can muster to further the project."― Louis Finkelstein