More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "The spiral in a snail’s shell is the same mathematically as the spiral in the Milky Way galaxy, and it’s also the same mathematically as the spirals in our DNA. It’s the same ratio that you’ll find in very basic music that transcends cultures all over the world."
- "When I was 20, I went to Paris and tried to meet French women. It didn’t work."
- "My dad never blew anything up, but he probably had friends who did. He and my mom have always preached that the pen is mightier than a Molotov cocktail."
More In Movies
- "My partner, Beth Alexander, and I want to produce smaller films, but commercially viable films that will enable me to make the kinds of movies I want to make."― Stanley Tucci
- "I have done many movies that people hadn’t seen. ‘The Fountain,’ I spent a year on that. ‘The Prestige’ with Chris Nolan, and ‘Australia.’ From my perspective it’s very satisfying. Some movies people see and other movies they don’t. ‘Wolverine,’ ‘X Men,’ I know that in some level people know me just for that and it’s fine for me."― Hugh Jackman
- "I’m not allowed to see R-rated movies, but I did see ‘Kick-Ass’ because I’m in it. I’m not going to skip out on my own premiere!"― Chloe Moretz