More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "A lot of people, most people who are working, they do it for money. And I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that. It so happens that I made a lot of money already, so I don’t have to worry that much about it. I wouldn’t fault anybody for doing it for the money, but it doesn’t interest me right now."
- "Quality isn’t about where the money came from or which company gets to put their name on the thing. What matters is who made the movie and why they made it."
- "I would like to do a musical, if I could find a cool one. A song-and-dance role is closer to me personally than other characters I play."
More In Dad
- "I couldn’t walk down any street in Britain without being laughed at. It was a nightmare. My children were devastated because their dad was a figure of ridicule."― David Icke
- "I’m sure there were times when I wish I had thought, ‘Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,’ but our parents didn’t raise us to think about them. They’re very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible. So really, we didn’t think of any repercussions."― Jenna Bush
- "I was always okay with the fact that I was taller and bigger than everybody else growing up. My mom, my dad, and my friends always told me I was beautiful."― Jordin Sparks