More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "There’s an absolute prejudice that good movies are dramas and comedies are more dismissable. But I couldn’t disagree more."
- "If the goal is to get the best artists, actors, and filmmakers in the world to create the best movies, Hollywood does a decent job. And I think no one would disagree with me that it also makes a ton of bad movies and employs a bunch of hacks."
- "The movies I watch and the music I listen to and the books I read – those are important to me. It’s very important to me, and I don’t know what I would do without those things."
More In Dad
- "The most challenging part of being a dad is self-restraint. So often your instinct is to teach and tell. I am constantly reminding myself to listen to them."― Michael Chiklis
- "My dad and my uncles owned a bar outside of Cincinnati. I worked there growing up, mopping floors, waiting tables."― John Boehner
- "I get asked to give stuff to my dad. I’m, like, ‘I’m not gonna pass your script to him!’ You know? My dad’s my dad. I’m not his agent."― Domhnall Gleeson