More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "The career stuff is for business people."
- "The spiral in a snail’s shell is the same mathematically as the spiral in the Milky Way galaxy, and it’s also the same mathematically as the spirals in our DNA. It’s the same ratio that you’ll find in very basic music that transcends cultures all over the world."
- "I mean, movies in general tend to sort of portray time, space and identity as these very solid things. Time moves forward. Space is what it is. You are you, and you’re always you."
More In Dad
- "My Dad, a small-town lawyer, was also named Paul. Until we lost him when I was 16, he was a gentle presence in my life. I like to think he’d be proud of me and my sister and brothers, because I’m sure proud of him and of where I come from, Janesville, Wisconsin."― Paul Ryan
- "To be fair to my dad, he is one of the brightest men I’ve ever met."― Philip Seymour Hoffman
- "My father was the quintessential husband and dad."― Sidney Poitier