More From Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "A lot of people, most people who are working, they do it for money. And I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that. It so happens that I made a lot of money already, so I don’t have to worry that much about it. I wouldn’t fault anybody for doing it for the money, but it doesn’t interest me right now."
- "Storytelling in general is a communal act. Throughout human history, people would gather around, whether by the fire or at a tavern, and tell stories. One person would chime in, then another, maybe someone would repeat a story they heard already but with a different spin. It’s a collective process."
- "When I started editing on my home computer, I said to myself, ‘Well, I could be at home studying for a class or I could be at home editing a video.’"
More In Peace
- "I want to highlight once again that when we talk about the fight against terrorism and the circles around it and when we talk about ensuring the safety and the peace of all, we are not talking about fantasies."― Jose Maria Aznar
- "To the citizens of Israel, I say: we have passed difficult years, faced the most painful experiences and overcame them. The future lies before us. We are required to take difficult and controversial steps, but we must not miss the opportunity to try to achieve what we have wished for, for so many years: security, tranquillity and peace."― Ariel Sharon
- "May we be saved from evil thoughts and deed of enemies of world peace who find pleasure in creating havoc and perpetrating all forms of carnage."― Yahya Jammeh