More From Joseph Conrad
- "Any work that aspires, however humbly, to the condition of art should carry its justification in every line."
- "Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men."
- "He who wants to persuade should put his trust not in the right argument, but in the right word. The power of sound has always been greater than the power of sense."
More In Courage
- "The amount of meetings I’ve been in – people would be shocked. But that’s how you gain experience, how you can gain knowledge, being in meetings and participating. You learn and grow."― Tiger Woods
- "Wisdom, prudence, forethought, these are essential. But not second to these that noble courage which adventures the right, and leaves the consequences to God."― Robert Dale Owen
- "Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace."― Amelia Earhart