More From Joseph Barbera
- "Bill Hanna and I owe an awful lot to television, but we both got our start and built the first phase of our partnership in the movies."
- "My marriage had been impulsive. That marriage should have been short-lived instead of the 23 years it spanned."
- "I hope we don’t get to the point where we have to have the cat stop chasing the mouse to teach him glassblowing and basket weaving."
More In Experience
- "We got Martha Stewart legitimizing homemaking for her generation, and then there’s this return to being interested in all things home, lifestyle, and food again. I think this generation is less about the frills and more about the flavor of things."― Nadia Giosia
- "I tread in the footsteps of illustrious men… in receiving from the people the sacred trust confided to my illustrious predecessor."― Martin Van Buren
- "Historically, musicians know what it is like to be outside the norm – walking the high wire without a safety net. Our experience is not so different from those who march to the beat of different drummers."― Billy Joel