More From Joseph Addison
- "Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures."
- "Music, the greatest good that mortals know and all of heaven we have hear below."
- "Mutability of temper and inconsistency with ourselves is the greatest weakness of human nature."
More In Friendship
- "The joys of friendship inert the heart and fizzy home bouncing jubilantly with laughter-buttered love."― Bradley Chicho
- "Where is there beauty when you see deprivation and starvation?"― Rosalind Russell
- "Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it."― Thomas Jefferson