More From Jose Mourinho
- "Especially when you play at home, you need a good atmosphere behind you."
- "Arsenal have won that advantage, nobody gave it to them. By playing fantastic football and by winning matches and by winning trophies, they won that respect that the opponent has for them."
- "I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch."
More In Intelligence
- "According to Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism chief, Bush was so obsessed with Iraq that he failed to take action against Osama Bin Laden despite repeated warnings from his intelligence experts."― Ferdinand Mount
- "I think the sexiest thing on anybody is intelligence. I respect somebody who has a brain and wants to use it more than a pretty face and status."― Sophia Bush
- "A German immersed in any civilization different from his own loses a weight equivalent in volume to the amount of intelligence he displaces."― Jose Bergamin