More From Jose Mourinho
- "I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch."
- "I’m not a defender of old or new football managers. I believe in good ones and bad ones, those that achieve success and those that don’t."
- "Arsenal have won that advantage, nobody gave it to them. By playing fantastic football and by winning matches and by winning trophies, they won that respect that the opponent has for them."
More In Positive
- "I think what is happening is I think first of all there is confidence in the U.K. economy. We’re in a German rather than a Greek position in international financial markets, which is very positive and keeps our debt service costs down, and we’re also beginning to see real evidence of rebalancing."― Vince Cable
- "I’d like to feel that an advertiser gets something extra when they advertise with us – a certain humanity that comes from upbeat and positive human interest letters and success stories."― Casey Kasum
- "The places I visit in any given week are my home, so when I’m somewhere that feels good to me, it’s a real game changer. If a place causes me to have a strong reaction, be it positive or negative, it’ll often find its way into my music."― Ron Pope