More From Jose Mourinho
- "I am Jose Mourinho and I don’t change. I arrive with all my qualities and my defects."
- "I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch."
- "Football is a game about feelings and intelligence."
More In Positive
- "In everyday things the law of sacrifice takes the form of positive duty."― James Anthony Froude
- "So, we have choice, and sometimes it seems very hard, but the best way to heal physically or emotionally is to keep positive."― Petra Nemcova
- "He is a very positive captain; he is proactive as well as reactive. He is keen to read the game, to get in there, and he never stops thinking about the game, the situation, and trying to turn it to his advantage. He has been very good for the game."― David Gower