More From Jordin Sparks
- "I always wanted to work with Michael Jackson. His music will live forever and with technology nowadays… maybe I could."
- "That term’s definitely got a negative aura to it, because people think a diva is somebody with an attitude who demands things all the time. Of course there is that type of diva, but my idea of a diva has always been a singer – whether male or female – who gets on that stage and captivates you with their presence and their voice."
- "I’ve written poetry since I was in the first grade, and it wasn’t until I was a little bit older that I realized poetry could be put to music and become a song."
More In Mom
- "I guess I was a mom so late in life, my daughter was the greatest thing since sliced bread."― Candice Bergen
- "I wasn’t always a writer. When I went to college and majored in fine arts, I was a painter. Then I was a stay-at-home mom."― Janet Evanovich
- "My whole life sort of ended when my mom died."― Cheryl Strayed