More From Jordin Sparks
- "I used to eat because food tastes so good. I love food, it’s one of the best things on this planet. But I changed the way I was thinking. I started asking myself, ‘Hey, am I eating because it tastes good? Or because I really need some more? Am I really still hungry?’"
- "Well… I had braces and I had to wear headgear! I loved my braces, actually. For me, they were like a piece of jewelry! Instead of the silver or pewter I had gold braces. It was so much fun, I loved them. I got to change the colors and stuff and I had the rubber bands."
- "I love food and I love my curves."
More In Mom
- "My mom would take me to restaurants, and the first thing I’d ask for would be a pen and a napkin, and I’d sketch shoes and shoes and shoes."― Alexander Wang
- "It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges."― Danielle Steel
- "What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center."― Al Lewis