More From Jordin Sparks
- "As far as friendships go, things change even without the fame. People start moving on. I have a few friends that are married and are starting to have kids and I’m like, ‘Oh my goodness gracious – that’s so insane.’ I also have friends who are just doing their own thing, which is cool."
- "I’ve written poetry since I was in the first grade, and it wasn’t until I was a little bit older that I realized poetry could be put to music and become a song."
- "It’s funny. When I saw the script in my inbox and it said ‘Sparkle,’ I thought, ‘For real? It’s really called ‘Sparkle?” I was wondering, too, how does ‘Jordin Sparks as Sparkle’ sound?"
More In Mom
- "I made some truly awful movies. ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes."― Sylvester Stallone
- "President Obama likes to talk about the Buffett Rule. Well, here’s a Buffett Rule that all Americans should be able to support: mom and pop businesses should not pay a higher tax rate than Fortune 500 corporations like Warren Buffett’s."― Rob Portman
- "We’re definitely a hodgepodge of influences. Mine, most heavily, would be Southern rock – the Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd and stuff like that. Hillary is more from the country side – her mom is Linda Davis, a country singer. Dave, he’s a big fan of the Eagles and like that."― Charles Kelley