More From Jordin Sparks
- "I’ve performed in Auburn Hills, at The Palace, so I haven’t really been in downtown Detroit, but I’ve been able to be here, and I can really see, what the city was. Like, I can feel why Motown started here and how amazing it was."
- "I think ‘Tattoo”s a song that can go so many different ways. Some people think of it as a break-up song, but, for me, it’s about somebody who comes into your life and really touches you – be they a friend, a family member or someone you’re in a relationship with."
- "I’d love to own a bakery at some point. My grandmother could help me run it – she is an amazing baker! I’d also love to do a cookbook."
More In Music
- "The first few games that we played against some of the teams, the young guys, you know, want a stick sign or photo sign, and I think that they respect what I have achieved throughout my career."― Mario Lemieux
- "Nevertheless the passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of causing disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter and charm it, and thereby always remain music."― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting."― Gottfried Leibniz