More From Jordin Sparks
- "I’d love to own a bakery at some point. My grandmother could help me run it – she is an amazing baker! I’d also love to do a cookbook."
- "I think ‘Tattoo”s a song that can go so many different ways. Some people think of it as a break-up song, but, for me, it’s about somebody who comes into your life and really touches you – be they a friend, a family member or someone you’re in a relationship with."
- "Sometimes I feel like there are people just waiting for me to fall. The funny thing is, I can’t give them anything. I have just never been a partier, even in school."
More In Hope
- "If the presence of electricity can be made visible in any part of the circuit, I see no reason why intelligence may not be transmitted instantaneously by electricity."― Samuel Morse
- "We all hope for breakthrough rebirth moments."― Dane Cook
- "I really subscribe to that old adage that you should never let the audience get ahead of you for a second. So if the film’s abrasive and wrongfoots people then, y’know, that’s great. But I hope it involves an audience."― Paul Thomas Anderson