More From Jonas Salk
- "There is hope in dreams, imagination, and in the courage of those who wish to make those dreams a reality."
- "I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams."
- "It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner."
More In Work
- "Love consists in giving without getting in return; in giving what is not owed, what is not due the other. That’s why true love is never based, as associations for utility or pleasure are, on a fair exchange."― Mortimer Adler
- "I would absolutely, definitely never sell my wedding pictures to a magazine. I’d like it to be a special day, not a photo shoot. And once you’ve done that, your marriage becomes everybody else’s business."― Katherine Jenkins
- "Work is a necessity for man. Man invented the alarm clock."― Pablo Picasso