More From Jon Lovitz
- "My dad would always say, ‘What can you do to make the world a better place?’ Well, I can make people laugh."
- "I like getting up in front of an audience. It’s fun when you go to a baseball game and the crowd is cheering you. I can’t deny it. And it’s very funny, too. Sometimes you’re shy; you go somewhere and everyone’s looking at you, so you feel a little self-conscious."
- "It’s fun to do something funny and have the director laughing. It makes you feel good."
More In Funny
- "No matter how popular you are as a stand-up – you can go out and fill a 10,000-seat arena and be smart and funny – it’s delicate to host an awards show and know where your place is and know that it’s not about you, that it’s about the people who are nominated, and respect that, but at the same time have your moment to show them who you are."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "I’ve always thought those guys are really funny. And I love Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Mary."― David Zucker
- "It’s funny, as you live through something you’re not aware of it."― Maya Lin