More From Jon Lovitz
- "You, the actor, must be aware of when you’re being funny, but the character you’re playing should always be oblivious to the fact."
- "It’s fun to do something funny and have the director laughing. It makes you feel good."
- "My dad would always say, ‘What can you do to make the world a better place?’ Well, I can make people laugh."
More In Funny
- "I think there is a break down of trust generally, between people and politicians. I think that’s come about for a whole variety of reasons."― Theresa May
- "I always tell people that to be the funny person in a Steve Martin movie is like getting a call that Keith Moon wants you to play drums on his record. He should be playing drums on his record."― Jason Schwartzman
- "I will have to earn trust and respect from my kids."― Tiger Woods