More From John Thune
- "Let’s not dismiss or attack individual ideas as being inadequate before we have had a chance to assess their positive effect as part of a whole solution."
- "I have a Christian worldview and so it shapes the way that I view issues. I don’t apologize for that, and I don’t think people of faith ought to shrink away from being in the public arena."
- "I think that all areas of the budget have to be scrubbed. Clearly the entitlement issues have to be reformed and that’s an issue that’s going to require I think some strong bipartisan cooperation and leadership."
More In Freedom
- "As far as the men who are running for president are concerned, they aren’t even people I would date."― Nora Ephron
- "In our excessive involvement in the affairs of other countries, we are not only living off our assets and denying our own people the proper enjoyment of their resources; we are also denying the world the example of a free society enjoying its freedom to the fullest."― J. William Fulbright
- "When I was in jail, I was a lot of people’s favorite person. I practically ran the jail. I had more freedom than the police."― Flavor Flav