More From John Thune
- "There are more than 30 states, who either by statute or constitutional amendment, have defined marriage as being between a man and a woman."
- "I have a Christian worldview and so it shapes the way that I view issues. I don’t apologize for that, and I don’t think people of faith ought to shrink away from being in the public arena."
- "Let’s not dismiss or attack individual ideas as being inadequate before we have had a chance to assess their positive effect as part of a whole solution."
More In Freedom
- "Authenticity is the alignment of head, mouth, heart, and feet – thinking, saying, feeling, and doing the same thing – consistently. This builds trust, and followers love leaders they can trust."― Lance Secretan
- "Our port facilities should have the freedom to levy a market-based container fee which will provide new revenue and make our system more equitable to the American taxpayer and American manufacturers."― Dana Rohrabacher
- "Great research universities must insist on independence from government and on the exercise of academic freedom."― Alan Dershowitz