More From John Sununu
- "The American formula for creating business is not to have the government create business."
- "The Internet creates as well as destroys. Social networks, search advertising, and cloud computing are multibillion dollar industries that didn’t exist 10 years ago. They are products of the same force that has rendered the Postal Service’s core business obsolete."
- "It’s counterintuitive, but the most divisive arrangement is when the same party controls both Congress and the presidency, a situation encountered in eight of the past 10 years. With government unified under a single party, the minority has the least possible incentive to cooperate with the majority."
More In Change
- "I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy – but that could change."― Dan Quayle
- "The world changes in direct proportion to the number of people willing to be honest about their lives."― Armistead Maupin
- "Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world."― Charles Eames