More From John Sununu
- "Energy and environmental regulation, transportation, and broadband policy all benefit when legislators have a basic grounding in the technical concepts behind business models, products, and innovation."
- "Barack Obama’s life was so much simpler in 2009. Back then, he had refined the cold act of blaming others for the bad economy into an art form. Deficits? Blame Bush’s tax cuts. Spending? Blame the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. No business investment? Blame Wall Street."
- "The American formula for creating business is not to have the government create business."
More In Change
- "Things don’t have to change the world to be important."― Steve Jobs
- "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."― Niels Bohr
- "You have to come in and be that character when you walk into the room. That’s what one of my first acting teachers taught me. You know, don’t go in there being Jennifer and then expect to flip and change, because they’re not going to have that imagination."― Jennifer Lopez