More From John Sununu
- "The precise point at which a tax deduction becomes a ‘loophole’ or a tax incentive becomes a ‘subsidy for special interests’ is one of the great mysteries of politics."
- "Not since the steam engine has any invention disrupted business models like the Internet. Whole industries including music distribution, yellow-pages directories, landline telephones, and fax machines have been radically reordered by the digital revolution."
- "I understand the process of politics and the game of television."
More In Change
- "On the political front, of course it’s a zero-sum game. If it’s all white males holding positions, you bring 10 women in, then it’s, ‘Women are coming!’ Get 10 blacks and it’s, ‘Blacks are coming!’ ‘Hispanics are coming!’ Zero-sum game. The seatmates might change but the chairs don’t move. In the economy, the number of chairs can actually increase."― Jesse Jackson
- "The spirit of democracy is not a mechanical thing to be adjusted by abolition of forms. It requires change of heart."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "The only difference between me and others is that they think they can change something with cute little poems, nice cards or embracing trees and being nice to little lapdogs."― Henry Rollins