More From John Shadegg
- "Health care comprises nearly 20 percent of our national economy, but outdated bureaucracy and red tape have stifled competition and raised costs. As a result, today more than 45 million are without any health coverage."
- "The good news is, Americans know firsthand the benefits of a free market – more choices, lower prices, higher quality – and there is no reason why we cannot help them see these same benefits in health care."
- "From cell phones to computers, quality is improving and costs are shrinking as companies fight to offer the public the best product at the best price. But this philosophy is sadly missing from our health-care insurance system."
More In Home
- "Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love."― Billy Graham
- "Entertainers are there to entertain. They aren’t there to teach your children the lessons that you haven’t bothered to teach them at home yourself."― Wentworth Miller
- "Home life is no more natural to us than a cage is natural to a cockatoo."― George Bernard Shaw