More From John Shadegg
- "The good news is, Americans know firsthand the benefits of a free market – more choices, lower prices, higher quality – and there is no reason why we cannot help them see these same benefits in health care."
- "From cell phones to computers, quality is improving and costs are shrinking as companies fight to offer the public the best product at the best price. But this philosophy is sadly missing from our health-care insurance system."
- "Health care comprises nearly 20 percent of our national economy, but outdated bureaucracy and red tape have stifled competition and raised costs. As a result, today more than 45 million are without any health coverage."
More In Home
- "I never would have given up my work to stay home."― Shirley MacLaine
- "If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home."― Vance Havner
- "The only thing I can’t do is hear. I can drive, I have a life with four kids, I work on TV, I do movies, so the deafness question, is it that they want to know because, what? Not sure."― Marlee Matlin