More From John Ruskin
- "Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand."
- "When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."
- "Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart of man go together."
More In Nature
- "Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher."― William Wordsworth
- "The subtlety of nature is greater many times over than the subtlety of the senses and understanding."― Francis Bacon
- "The more intense the nature of a man, the more readily will he find meditation, and the more successfully will he practice it."― James Allen