More From John Robinson
- "Tony, Stacy and Jay really looked at life completely different and that played into everything that they did, whether it was skating or with their friendships. And for the three of us, we had such a close relationship off screen, that it was so easy to have that on screen."
- "If you don’t know how to hold a board, you’re going to look phony. That’s was the biggest pressure for me was to have that respect and to look up to that."
More In Anger
- "Great grief does not of itself put an end to itself."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Architecture is involved with the world, but at the same time it has a certain autonomy. This autonomy cannot be explained in terms of traditional logic because the most interesting parts of the work are non-verbal. They operate within the terms of the work, like any art."― Thom Mayne
- "Do not follow vain desires; for verily he who prospers is preserved from lust, greed and anger."― Abu Bakr