More From John Podhoretz
- "Barack Obama is one of the greatest politicians in American history."
- "The United States established itself as a trustworthy new nation in its first two decades after the Revolutionary War by paying its debts, even when many in the country believed it had no obligation to do so. Alexander Hamilton, the founder of this newspaper, insisted on it."
- "Newt Gingrich has a restless and outsized intelligence that is tragically unleavened by any kind of critical sensibility."
More In Change
- "I don’t have clear-cut positions. I get baffled by things. I have viewpoints. Sometimes they change."― Annie Lennox
- "All great change in America begins at the dinner table."― Ronald Reagan
- "Man has a limited biological capacity for change. When this capacity is overwhelmed, the capacity is in future shock."― Alvin Toffler