More From John Podhoretz
- "Here’s a very good rule of thumb in politics: losing begets losing."
- "Nixon was an awful president in many ways, including in some of his foreign-policy choices. But he left no doubt that foreign policy and America’s leadership in the world outside its borders was of paramount importance to him."
- "The idea that the rest of the world was somehow being held hostage by the Arab-Israeli conflict once had a minimal basis in reality. In the first 20 years of Israel’s existence, every Arab country was in an active state of war with the Jewish state."
More In Change
- "Well, what was called the blessed hope of the Bible is that one day Jesus Christ would come back again, start a whole new era, that this world order that we know it would change into something that would be wonderful that we’d call the millennium."― Pat Robertson
- "You weren’t going to the theater to change the world, but you had a chance to affect the world, the thinking and the feelings of the world."― James Earl Jones
- "If your life changes, we can change the world, too."― Yoko Ono