More From John Podhoretz
- "Romney is right that the Obama vision is too centered on government. But his is too centered on the promotion of business and wealth creation at the expense of everything else."
- "Nixon in 1968, unlike Obama 2008, was elected as a minority president with only 43 percent of the vote. Yet, in 1972, he won what, in some measures, was the most lopsided election in American history with 61 percent."
- "What people adore about superhero movies is the signal quality of the Christopher Nolan films – their complete lack of irony when it comes to the portrayal of heroism and the need for heroes to confront evil."
More In Change
- "Any veteran can tell you it is already hard enough to see a doctor down at the VA and get the health care they were promised when they signed up to serve this country."― Nick Lampson
- "I believe we should reframe our response to climate change as an imperative for growth rather than merely being a way of being green or meeting environmental commitments."― William Hague
- "The wish for healing has always been half of health."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca