More From John Podhoretz
- "If you want to know why Republicans and conservatives are in a political crisis, you need only consider the fact that the Right’s deeply held view now boils down to this: Taxes should not go up on the wealthy, and your health benefits should be cut."
- "Romney is right that the Obama vision is too centered on government. But his is too centered on the promotion of business and wealth creation at the expense of everything else."
- "Pop culture is a reflection of social change, not a cause of social change."
More In Government
- "Pakistan needs to have decentralisation and a good local government system."― Imran Khan
- "No government can help the destinies of people who insist in putting sectional and class consciousness ahead of general weal."― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "It’s horrible when people are only interested in buying labels, because it doesn’t bring them the happiness they think it will."― Miuccia Prada