More From John O. Brennan
- "Poverty does not cause violence and terrorism. Lack of education does not cause terrorism."
- "Where terrorists offer injustice, disorder and destruction, the United States and its allies stand for freedom, fairness, equality, hope, and opportunity."
- "The actions that we take on the counterterrorism front, again, are to take actions against individuals where we believe that the intelligence base is so strong and the nature of the threat is so grave and serious, as well as imminent, that we have no recourse except to take this action that may involve a lethal strike."
More In Intelligence
- "Don’t leave home without your sword – your intellect."― Alan Moore
- "The original PATRIOT Act greatly increased our nation’s ability to share intelligence information, made better use of technology, and provided terrorism investigators tools that have long been available in cases involving illegal drugs and organized crime."― Michael K. Simpson
- "Today, comics is one of the very few forms of mass communication in which individual voices still have a chance to be heard."― Scott McCloud