More From John O. Brennan
- "I will not, nor will I ever, publicly divulge sensitive intelligence sources and methods. For when that happens, our national security is endangered and lives can be lost."
- "As a former career intelligence professional, I have a profound appreciation for the value of intelligence. Intelligence disrupts terrorist plots and thwarts attacks. Intelligence saves lives."
- "The actions that we take on the counterterrorism front, again, are to take actions against individuals where we believe that the intelligence base is so strong and the nature of the threat is so grave and serious, as well as imminent, that we have no recourse except to take this action that may involve a lethal strike."
More In Intelligence
- "Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness."― Louise Hart
- "For a manager to be perceived as a positive manager, they need a four to one positive to negative contact ratio."― Ken Blanchard
- "By the 2030s, the nonbiological portion of our intelligence will predominate."― Ray Kurzweil