More From John Moody
- "The close relationship between railroad expansion and the genera development and prosperity of the country is nowhere brought more distinctly into relief than in connection with the construction of the Pacific railroads."
- "Great men are usually the products of their times and one of the men developed by these times takes rank with the greatest railroad leaders in history."
More In Car
- "I recorded a song called, I Fall to Pieces, and I was in a car wreck. Now I’m worried because I have a brand-new record, and it’s called Crazy!"― Patsy Cline
- "The wonderful thing about Food for Thought is that it lets you keep your hand in theater and be in front of a live audience without a commitment of six months, or even three months."― Treat Williams
- "Space isn’t remote at all. It’s only an hour’s drive away if your car could go straight upwards."― Fred Hoyle