More From John Maynard Keynes
- "By a continuing process of inflation, government can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens."
- "Education: the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent."
- "The decadent international but individualistic capitalism in the hands of which we found ourselves after the war is not a success. It is not intelligent. It is not beautiful. It is not just. It is not virtuous. And it doesn’t deliver the goods."
More In Money
- "To make the most of your money, I recommend sticking with mutual funds that don’t charge a commission when you buy or sell."― Suze Orman
- "I don’t believe we are supposed to go through life defeated and not having enough money to pay our bills or send our kids to college."― Joel Osteen
- "Business is other people’s money."― Delphine de Girardin