More From John Mayer
- "If you get half a million, at a certain stage you probably will get 4 million people, if they are able to hear it. The touring thing is unbelievable. It really is amazing from what we did the last tour even to what we are doing now."
- "Have you ever loved somebody, loved her completely, but had to end the relationship for life reasons?"
- "You make a choice in your life, and it affects your life in all the ways, good and bad."
More In Age
- "I’m inspired by people who keep on rolling, no matter their age."― Jimmy Buffett
- "Anyone who writes an autobiographical work at the age of 34 is, at best, presumptuous. It occurred to me that it was time to set the record straight."― Jessica Savitch
- "If civilization has risen from the Stone Age, it can rise again from the Wastepaper Age."― Jacques Barzun