More From John M. McHugh
- "Unlike then, the mail stream of today has diminished by such things as e-mails and faxes and cell phones and text messages, largely electronic means of communication that replace mail."
- "We also very importantly recommend continued growth in the Army and the Marine Corps end strength."
- "With nearly all students leaving public high school having taken some vocational education, this bill continues to provide communities with the funding necessary to give students an edge on career training."
More In Courage
- "I hope America can also be the cultural leader of the world, and use this frontier spirit to lead and show others that we need courage to go places where we have not gone before."― Tadao Ando
- "I’m very lucky. I am one of those people who is able to go home, shut the front door and completely focus on the kids."― Nick Clegg
- "Life is the most exciting opportunity we have. But we have one shot. You graduate from college once, and that’s it. You’re going out of that nest. And you have to find that courage that’s deep, deep, deep in there. Every step of the way."― Andrew Shue