More From John Lasseter
- "I love movies that make me cry, because they’re tapping into a real emotion in me, and I always think afterwards: how did they do that?"
- "There is such amazing talent at Disney. My job is 100% creative, and I am very excited to creatively lead them."
- "Every single Pixar film, at one time or another, has been the worst movie ever put on film. But we know. We trust our process. We don’t get scared and say, ‘Oh, no, this film isn’t working.’"
More In Technology
- "What we can do should never by itself determine what we choose to do, yet this is the way technology tends to work."― Richard Powers
- "And the buying of new machinery meant not only the possibility of production, but even the new technology, ‘cos as I mentioned before, we were back of seven, eight years."― Gianni Agnelli
- "Technology without hatred can be a blessing. Technology with hatred is always a disaster."― Simon Wiesenthal