More From John Keats
- "I have two luxuries to brood over in my walks, your loveliness and the hour of my death. O that I could have possession of them both in the same minute."
- "I will give you a definition of a proud man: he is a man who has neither vanity nor wisdom one filled with hatreds cannot be vain, neither can he be wise."
- "There is nothing stable in the world; uproar’s your only music."
More In Experience
- "Experience which was once claimed by the aged is now claimed exclusively by the young."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another."― Nelson Mandela
- "Natural abilities are like natural plants, that need pruning by study; and studies themselves do give forth directions too much at large, except they be bounded in by experience."― Francis Bacon