More From John Irving
- "You can’t learn everything you need to know legally."
- "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
- "I suppose I’m proudest of my novels for what’s imagined in them. I think the world of my imagination is a richer and more interesting place than my personal biography."
More In Sympathy
- "That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind."― William Wordsworth
- "Although I’m Australian, I find myself much more in sympathy with the Austrian version!"― David Chalmers
- "I was a drama major also so it’s cool to cuss for meaning, but for no apparent reason, no."― Kel Mitchell