More From John Hutton
- "From my time in Health I know that choice empowers people lives."
- "We must seek to persuade member states and institutions that better regulation in Europe does not mean cutting health and safety in the workplace, nor does it mean dismantling social standards."
- "Greater personal choice, individually tailored services, stronger local accountability, greater efficiency – these are all central to the new direction of travel we have set for our public services."
More In Technology
- "Equality of rights means that some people cannot simply impose obligations on others, for the moral agency and rights of those others would then be violated."― Tom G. Palmer
- "Take, therefore, what modern technology is capable of: the power of our moral sense allied to the power of communications and our ability to organize internationally.That, in my view, gives us the first opportunity as a community to fundamentally change the world."― Gordon Brown
- "For the last 10 years, I’ve felt increasing pressure to stop shooting film and start shooting video, but I’ve never understood why. It’s cheaper to work on film, it’s far better looking, it’s the technology that’s been known and understood for a hundred years, and it’s extremely reliable."― Christopher Nolan