More From John Hench
- "Walt had a marvelous intuition. And because he understood people very well, liked them and had great respect for people, there was nothing cynical about Walt."
- "Big cities are chaotic. And chaos for humans – who have experience from their ancestors – is the last step before conflict. So, in the park, every kind of visual contradiction has been eliminated."
- "I suppose that every time there is difficulty. I remember about Space Mountain: It took us ten years before we found the technology that would allow such a ride. And during these ten years, I had a model that I kept, waiting for the technology we needed."
More In Hope
- "A man of courage is also full of faith."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "And right now I may just be living inside the heart of the body, and I one day hope to move to the brain."― Terrence Howard
- "Acting provides the fulfillment of never being fulfilled. You’re never as good as you’d like to be. So there’s always something to hope for."― Washington Irving