More From John Hench
- "I suppose that every time there is difficulty. I remember about Space Mountain: It took us ten years before we found the technology that would allow such a ride. And during these ten years, I had a model that I kept, waiting for the technology we needed."
- "Walt had a marvelous intuition. And because he understood people very well, liked them and had great respect for people, there was nothing cynical about Walt."
- "Walt put everything he knew about communication with images into the park, so it was very familiar."
More In Hope
- "Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope."― Epictetus
- "I think it’s realistic to have hope. One can be a perverse idealist and say the easiest thing: ‘I despair. The world’s no good.’ That’s a perverse idealist. It’s practical to hope, because the hope is for us to survive as a human species. That’s very realistic."― Studs Terkel
- "I would hope everyone would be a feminist."― Mia Wasikowska