More From John Galliano
- "I don’t love dolls. I love women. I love their bodies."
- "I’m passionate and I travel the world not just as a tourist but to understand cultures… I’ve lived with Masai tribe… I travel the world and bring it back in the form of a research book that would become the starting point for the collection."
More In Women
- "I’ve declined every congressional benefit I could decline, federal health insurance, the retirement program, the 403(b) program, which I think is overly generous. I’ve got self-imposed term limits of six terms if I have the privilege to serve that long."― Scott Rigell
- "For many people religion can be so easy they stumble right over it."― Kathie Lee Gifford
- "Silence is an ornament for women."― Sophocles