More From John F. Kerry
- "I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service."
- "I’m fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there’s a lot of poetry in it. There’s a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you’d better listen to it pretty carefully, ’cause it’s important."
- "NAFTA recognizes the reality of today’s economy – globalization and technology. Our future is not in competing at the low-level wage job; it is in creating high-wage, new technology jobs based on our skills and our productivity."
More In Respect
- "You should be able to voice your opinion and respect the voice of the other side. You should be willing to educate yourself and know what it is you’re dealing with."― Steve Nash
- "We need to respect choices that women make."― Ann Romney
- "I grew up to always respect authority and respect those in charge."― Charles de Gaulle