More From John F. Kerry
- "NAFTA recognizes the reality of today’s economy – globalization and technology. Our future is not in competing at the low-level wage job; it is in creating high-wage, new technology jobs based on our skills and our productivity."
- "I’m fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there’s a lot of poetry in it. There’s a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you’d better listen to it pretty carefully, ’cause it’s important."
- "I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service."
More In Respect
- "How sick one gets of being “good,” how much I should respect myself if I could burst out and make everyone wretched for twenty-four hours; embody selfishness."― Alice James
- "I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect."― Katy Perry
- "At the time of Polaroid – and I did a couple of other commercials just before I stopped doing that stuff – at that point I was at the level where they respect you and your opinion and all that sort of thing."― Jim Henson