More From John F. Kerry
- "I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service."
- "NAFTA recognizes the reality of today’s economy – globalization and technology. Our future is not in competing at the low-level wage job; it is in creating high-wage, new technology jobs based on our skills and our productivity."
- "I’m fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there’s a lot of poetry in it. There’s a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you’d better listen to it pretty carefully, ’cause it’s important."
More In Respect
- "When I find someone who is worth it, I’ll be nice and respect that person and put some time in."― Ed Westwick
- "My object will be, first, to show by what connections the history of the fossil bones of land animals is linked to the theory of the earth and why they have a particular importance in this respect."― Georges Cuvier
- "Teachers have the hardest and most important jobs in America. They’re building our nation. And we should appreciate them, respect them, and pay them well."― Jim Hunt