More From John F. Kerry
- "President Obama has made it his mission that we welcome our troops home with care and concern and the respect they deserve. That is how an exceptional nation says thank you to its most exceptional men and women."
- "I’m fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there’s a lot of poetry in it. There’s a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you’d better listen to it pretty carefully, ’cause it’s important."
- "NAFTA recognizes the reality of today’s economy – globalization and technology. Our future is not in competing at the low-level wage job; it is in creating high-wage, new technology jobs based on our skills and our productivity."
More In Courage
- "There has to be this pioneer, the individual who has the courage, the ambition to overcome the obstacles that always develop when one tries to do something worthwhile, especially when it is new and different."― Alfred P. Sloan
- "Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue… and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness."― Naomi Campbell
- "Haven’t two hundred years of failed missionary work overseas taught anybody anything? You can’t convert people to anything – whether religion, or something as inane as our flicks."― Kevin Smith