More From John F. Kennedy
- "The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
- "All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin. And therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words “Ich bin ein Berliner!”"
- "Unconditional war can no longer lead to unconditional victory. It can no longer serve to settle disputes… can no longer be of concern to great powers alone."
More In Men
- "The most dangerous criminal now is the entirely lawless modern philosopher. Compared to him, burglars and bigamists are essentially moral men."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act."― Buddha
- "We cannot learn men from books."― Benjamin Disraeli