More From John F. Kennedy
- "Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity."
- "To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust."
- "I’m always rather nervous about how you talk about women who are active in politics, whether they want to be talked about as women or as politicians."
More In Peace
- "I just can’t seem to write songs about peace and love. Yeah right, how do you get that?"― Siobhan Fahey
- "The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence."― Norman Vincent Peale
- "The idea of the peace movement and of people who spent their entire lives trying to have a more egalitarian, just society, suddenly became swamped by the record industry, by the new rock and roll culture, and by the idea of not trusting anyone over thirty."― David Amram