More From John F. Kennedy
- "I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours."
- "Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process."
- "The world knows that America will never start a war. This generation of Americans has had enough of war and hate… we want to build a world of peace where the weak are secure and the strong are just."
More In Wisdom
- "Dr. Johnson has said that the chief glory of a country arises from its authors. But then that is only as they are oracles of wisdom; unless they teach virtue, they are more worthy of a halter than of the laurel."― Jane Porter
- "When I wrote Living in the Light, I wanted to share about how I live my own life and to encourage people to tap into their own inner wisdom."― Shakti Gawain
- "One nuclear war is going to be the last nuclear – the last war, frankly, if it really gets out of hand. And I just don’t think we ought to be prepared to accept that sort of thing."― Lawrence Eagleburger