More From John F. Kennedy
- "The tax on capital gains directly affects investment decisions, the mobility and flow of risk capital… the ease or difficulty experienced by new ventures in obtaining capital, and thereby the strength and potential for growth in the economy."
- "The world knows that America will never start a war. This generation of Americans has had enough of war and hate… we want to build a world of peace where the weak are secure and the strong are just."
- "In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility – I welcome it."
More In Wisdom
- "He dares to be a fool, and that is the first step in the direction of wisdom."― James Huneker
- "Science reckons many prophets, but there is not even a promise of a Messiah."― Thomas Huxley
- "I would like to promote the concept of a partnership of insurance companies, physicians and hospitals in deploying a basic framework for an electronic medical records system that is affordable."― Samuel Wilson