More From John F. Kennedy
- "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today – and in fact we have forgotten."
- "Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly."
- "If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich."
More In Wisdom
- "Wisdom is that apprehension of heavenly things to which the spirit rises through love."― Honore de Balzac
- "Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance."― H. L. Mencken
- "The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge."― Daniel J. Boorstin