More From John F. Kennedy
- "If art is to nourish the roots of our culture, society must set the artist free to follow his vision wherever it takes him."
- "The tax on capital gains directly affects investment decisions, the mobility and flow of risk capital… the ease or difficulty experienced by new ventures in obtaining capital, and thereby the strength and potential for growth in the economy."
- "Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both."
More In Education
- "Even in a time of fiscal austerity, education is more than just an expense."― Arne Duncan
- "Anyone who knows history, particularly the history of Europe, will, I think, recognize that the domination of education or of government by any one particular religious faith is never a happy arrangement for the people."― Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Education makes us more stupid than the brutes. A thousand voices call to us on every hand, but our ears are stopped with wisdom."― Jean Giraudoux