More From John F. Kennedy
- "My brother Bob doesn’t want to be in government – he promised Dad he’d go straight."
- "In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility – I welcome it."
- "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
More In Education
- "The first condition of education is being able to put someone to wholesome and meaningful work."― John Ruskin
- "You have to go through the falling down in order to learn to walk. It helps to know that you can survive it. That’s an education in itself."― Carol Burnett
- "Ladies and gentlemen: There can be no greater investment in Alabama’s future than an investment in education."― Bob Riley