More From John F. Kennedy
- "I’m always rather nervous about how you talk about women who are active in politics, whether they want to be talked about as women or as politicians."
- "We believe that if men have the talent to invent new machines that put men out of work, they have the talent to put those men back to work."
- "When written in Chinese, the word “crisis” is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity."
More In Power
- "A great power has to have the discipline not only to go when necessary but to know when not to go. Getting involved in ethnic, religious civil wars is a recipe for disaster."― John Kasich
- "I mean, the trouble with some of the kind of relationship movies I’ve done, is there’s only so many ways you can shoot a conversation. I was really tired of talking heads."― Lawrence Kasdan
- "Fear of error which everything recalls to me at every moment of the flight of my ideas, this mania for control, makes men prefer reason’s imagination to the imagination of the senses. And yet it is always the imagination alone which is at work."― Louis Aragon