More From John F. Kennedy
- "It might be said now that I have the best of both worlds. A Harvard education and a Yale degree."
- "The world knows that America will never start a war. This generation of Americans has had enough of war and hate… we want to build a world of peace where the weak are secure and the strong are just."
- "The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."
More In Life
- "Fortunately analysis is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts. Life itself still remains a very effective therapist."― Karen Horney
- "Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."― Voltaire
- "Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead."― Lucille Ball