More From John Dyer
- "On my return to Cornwall I discovered that I was living in a tropical paradise. For now I am content to explore my own home and our nearest neighbour France."
- "The lifestyle that an artist can have, the freedom to wander in the landscape with no real pressure or deadlines, was a very attractive one."
- "My great love is my home county of Cornwall, I love to sit and watch people enjoying themselves on the beaches and in the harbour towns of Cornwall."
More In Design
- "The level of detail and craft is something that’s inscribed within the original design concept. And so when I begin to draw, I know what kind of detailing I want the building to have."― Tadao Ando
- "When I was very, very young, seven years old, I heard there was school where you could go to learn to draw. That was my absolute driven passion, to become an artist or a painter. So the romantic realist in me, I studied to be a graphic design artist and an art teacher."― David Coverdale
- "So much of it is the design of the shot or the motion of the character; it’s the work you do so that it has the same things that are in the movie. In just a few frames it’s got to communicate something clearly and dramatically."― Dennis Muren