More From John Dyer
- "My great love is my home county of Cornwall, I love to sit and watch people enjoying themselves on the beaches and in the harbour towns of Cornwall."
- "St. Michaels Mount is a favourite place of mine; people will walk across to the Mount all day and assume they will be able to walk home. The spectacle of hundreds of people realising that the path they walked over on is disappearing under several feet of water is very amusing."
- "I have been surrounded by artists and paintings throughout my life. My father Ted Dyer is an artist, and from a very early age I have spent time painting and drawing."
More In Design
- "I had been impressed by the fact that biological systems were based on molecular machines and that we were learning to design and build these sorts of things."― K. Eric Drexler
- "Eating without conversation is only stoking."― Marcelene Cox
- "Through no divine design or cosmic plan, we have inherited the mantle of life’s caretaker on the earth, the only home we have ever known."― Michael Shermer