More From John Dyer
- "The lifestyle that an artist can have, the freedom to wander in the landscape with no real pressure or deadlines, was a very attractive one."
- "The most amazing thing to me about the sea is the tide. A harbour like St. Ives is totally transformed in a very short space of time by the arrival or departure of the sea."
- "I have been surrounded by artists and paintings throughout my life. My father Ted Dyer is an artist, and from a very early age I have spent time painting and drawing."
More In Design
- "Complexity is one of the great problems in environmental design."― Christopher Alexander
- "I don’t talk about money."― Kim Kardashian
- "Usually I design the lighting and when I have the physical set there, I’m not good at going out loosely and saying, ‘Do you what you want, give it to the editor, and he’ll figure it out.’ I physically then walk on with the actors and I say, ‘Let’s walk until you guys feel the space works for you, and tell me when all that happens.’"― Tarsem Singh