More From John Donne
- "God employs several translators; some pieces are translated by age, some by sickness, some by war, some by justice."
- "More than kisses, letters mingle souls."
- "Death be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so. For, those, whom thou think’st thou dost overthrow. Die not, poor death, nor yet canst thou kill me."
More In Death
- "The idea is to die young as late as possible."― Ashley Montagu
- "I experienced a lot of loss after his death. I lost my city because of all the paparazzi descending upon us. I actually lost my journal during that time, oddly enough. I literally couldn’t hold on to anything."― Michelle Williams
- "I’m not afraid of death."― Maurice Sendak