More From John D. Rockefeller
- "If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success."
- "We can never learn too much of His will towards us, too much of His messages and His advice. The Bible is His word and its study gives at once the foundation for our faith and an inspiration to battle onward in the fight against the tempter."
- "And we are never too old to study the Bible. Each time the lessons are studied comes some new meaning, some new thought which will make us better."
More In Nature
- "We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies – it is the first law of nature."― Voltaire
- "The sun, the moon and the stars would have disappeared long ago… had they happened to be within the reach of predatory human hands."― Havelock Ellis
- "Human nature is not black and white but black and grey."― Graham Greene