More From John Cusack
- "The movies have got more corporate, they’re making fewer movies in general, and those they are making are all $200-$300m tent-pole releases that eat up all the oxygen."
- "I force people to have coffee with me, just because I don’t trust that a friendship can be maintained without any other senses besides a computer or cellphone screen."
- "Most movies, once the action starts there’s no more characters. You say a couple of dumb lines and then there’s just explosions until the end."
More In Art
- "I just need to know that I did the very best I could and that I was true to myself."― Lenny Kravitz
- "Make it new is the message not just of modern art but of modern consumerism, of which modern art is largely a mirror image."― Christopher Lasch
- "The alchemy of good curating amounts to this: Sometimes, placing one work of art near another makes one plus one equal three. Two artworks arranged alchemically leave each intact, transform both, and create a third thing."― Jerry Saltz