More From John Cusack
- "There’s also some element of coming of age during the Reagan administration, which everybody has painted as some glorious time in America, but I remember as being a very, very dark time. There was apocalypse in the air; the punk rock movement made sense."
- "I have a bit of a rebellious nature."
- "My dad had a commercial film company, so he had a videotape player before anyone. So he got Mel Brooks movies or Citizen Kane or some classic old movies. And every summer the revival house in Evanston would show the great films from the ’50s and ’60s and ’70s."
More In Art
- "The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke."― Jerzy Kosinski
- "Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."― Karl Marx
- "You know more of a road by having traveled it than by all the conjectures and descriptions in the world."― William Hazlitt