More From John Cusack
- "Any time you stop looking at evil as a black and white thing, it’s helpful. So the fact that there won’t be any obligatory Islamic terrorist stereotypes in movies any more, that’d be helpful."
- "I like the George Romero films, which were really great, social satire movies; really twisted."
- "I don’t want to produce anymore small or independent movies because it’s just too hard these days."
More In Age
- "The passions grafted on wounded pride are the most inveterate; they are green and vigorous in old age."― George Santayana
- "It is not the young people that degenerate; they are not spoiled till those of mature age are already sunk into corruption."― Charles de Montesquieu
- "I know that. I’m having a ball. I’m not slap happy. I’m just filled up with joy and with peace and with all kinds of things that have eluded me for quite a few years. And they’re back and they’re thriving."― Liza Minnelli