More From John Cusack
- "I’m definitely nostalgic about the music of my youth; The Clash and Fishbone and that whole music scene. I still have all that music to this day. There was some great music going on in the late 70s and 80s."
- "The movies have got more corporate, they’re making fewer movies in general, and those they are making are all $200-$300m tent-pole releases that eat up all the oxygen."
- "I don’t want to produce anymore small or independent movies because it’s just too hard these days."
More In Age
- "A face to lose youth for, to occupy age With the dream of, meet death with."― Robert Browning
- "The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification."― Thomas Huxley
- "Each age, it is found, must write its own books; or rather, each generation for the next succeeding."― Ralph Waldo Emerson