More From John Cusack
- "When applied to politics and taken to its extreme, kitsch is the mask of death. Fascism was all aesthetics. There was no core principle to it. There was no truth to it."
- "Acting can be pretty challenging. I can’t say making a romantic comedy is challenging, but to do anything well, you have to put yourself into it."
- "I like the George Romero films, which were really great, social satire movies; really twisted."
More In Age
- "That’s what liberalism is all about, is promoting incompetence on the basis it’s fair, because people would be the best if they weren’t discriminated against."― Rush Limbaugh
- "Old age is fifteen years older than I am."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden."― Plato