More From John Cusack
- "My dad had a commercial film company, so he had a videotape player before anyone. So he got Mel Brooks movies or Citizen Kane or some classic old movies. And every summer the revival house in Evanston would show the great films from the ’50s and ’60s and ’70s."
- "Well, any time you do anything good, it’s man versus himself, right? That’s the art, the challenge."
- "Acting can be pretty challenging. I can’t say making a romantic comedy is challenging, but to do anything well, you have to put yourself into it."
More In Age
- "Almost all of your life is lived by the seat of your pants, one unexpected event crashing into another, with no pattern or reason, and then you finally reach a point, around my age, where you spend more time than ever looking back. Why did this happen? Look where that led? You see the shape of things."― Ron Perlman
- "The red carpet is kind of a surreal experience. There’s nothing normal about it, so for me the most important thing is to maintain some normality right until the point you get out of the car."― Samantha Barks
- "We are apt to forget that children watch examples better than they listen to preaching."― Roy L. Smith