More From John Cusack
- "Hitler was so modern, in that he was obsessed with being famous. He was caught up with this rush to be have achieved greatness before turning 30."
- "Do I listen to pop music because I’m miserable or am I miserable because listen to pop music?"
- "I like the George Romero films, which were really great, social satire movies; really twisted."
More In Age
- "Also in the new constitution, we want to lower the voting age from 20 years to 18 years and also gradually implement a voluntary military service in replacement of the current compulsory military service."― Chen Shui-bian
- "Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age."― Albert Einstein
- "No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages."― Judy Biggert