More From John Cusack
- "I was a teen star. That’s disgusting enough."
- "It seems to me that one thing people do over and over again is try to figure out how to get married, stay married, fall in love, how to rekindle all this stuff. It seems to me to be a pretty eternal theme so I don’t know if you can get typecast from making movies about men relating to women. It seems to be what is going on on the planet a lot."
- "The movies have got more corporate, they’re making fewer movies in general, and those they are making are all $200-$300m tent-pole releases that eat up all the oxygen."
More In Romantic
- "In the early days of Christianity the exercise of chastity was frequently combined with a close and romantic intimacy of affection between the sexes which shocked austere moralists."― Havelock Ellis
- "Satan, really, is the romantic youth of Jesus re-appearing for a moment."― James Joyce
- "That bedrock faith that I could write was what blinded me to attempts to discourage me."― Lynn Abbey