More From John Cusack
- "Any time you stop looking at evil as a black and white thing, it’s helpful. So the fact that there won’t be any obligatory Islamic terrorist stereotypes in movies any more, that’d be helpful."
- "There’s also some element of coming of age during the Reagan administration, which everybody has painted as some glorious time in America, but I remember as being a very, very dark time. There was apocalypse in the air; the punk rock movement made sense."
- "I like the George Romero films, which were really great, social satire movies; really twisted."
More In Romantic
- "Success is fickle, but creativity is a gift."― Tommy Shaw
- "The state of New Jersey is really two places – terrible cities and wonderful suburbs. I live in the suburbs, the final battleground of the American dream, where people get married and have kids and try to scratch out a happy life for themselves. It’s very romantic in that way, but a bit naive. I like to play with that in my work."― Harlan Coben
- "My vanity is I’m terribly romantic! But being married is lovely."― Matthew Macfadyen