More From John Cusack
- "My dad had a commercial film company, so he had a videotape player before anyone. So he got Mel Brooks movies or Citizen Kane or some classic old movies. And every summer the revival house in Evanston would show the great films from the ’50s and ’60s and ’70s."
- "It’s something we, guys, have all done. Made tapes for girls, trying to impress them, to meet them on a shared plane of aesthetics. Read them someone else’s poetry because they do poetry better than you could do it, because you’re too awkward to do it."
- "Do I listen to pop music because I’m miserable or am I miserable because listen to pop music?"
More In Romantic
- "The Southern whites are in many respects a great people. Looked at from a certain point of view, they are picturesque. If one will put oneself in a romantic frame of mind, one can admire their notions of chivalry and bravery and justice."― James Weldon Johnson
- "I can never really enjoy being famous."― Utada Hikaru
- "I have never been so calculating as to sing some Barry White song to get a girl. But I do think it’s very romantic to cook dinner and sit around the piano at night and sing together."― John Stamos