More From John Cornyn
- "The Supreme Court has never ruled that Congress can use the Commerce Clause to require individuals to engage in an activity they have chosen to avoid. Yet that is precisely what Obamacare does: It forces Americans without health insurance to purchase coverage. Such a requirement is unprecedented and unconstitutional."
- "The enemy is not Islam, the great world faith, but a perversion of Islam."
- "Think for a moment about what Obamacare has done: The federal government has come up with its own (ever-evolving) definition of ‘health insurance,’ which now includes free access to sterilization, contraception, and certain abortifacients such as the morning-after pill."
More In Health
- "I think it’s time to have a celebration of life and renew our vows. And this time we’re going to write the vows because they’re going to mean a lot more. We certainly put the ‘in sickness and in health’ vow to the test the last year and half."― Bill Rancic
- "I believe that stress is a factor in any bad health."― Christopher Shays
- "We’ve had Town Hall meetings, we’ve witnessed election after election, in which the American people have taken a position on the President’s health care bill. And the bottom line is the people don’t like this bill. They don’t want it."― Eric Cantor