More From John Cornyn
- "The enemy is not Islam, the great world faith, but a perversion of Islam."
- "The enemy is not just terrorism. It is the threat posed specifically by Islamist terrorism, by Bin Ladin and others who draw on a long tradition of extreme intolerance within a minority strain of Islam that does not distinguish politics from religion, and distorts both."
- "The Supreme Court has never ruled that Congress can use the Commerce Clause to require individuals to engage in an activity they have chosen to avoid. Yet that is precisely what Obamacare does: It forces Americans without health insurance to purchase coverage. Such a requirement is unprecedented and unconstitutional."
More In Health
- "As it turns out, social scientists have established only one fact about single women’s mental health: employment improves it."― Susan Faludi
- "A man’s best fortune, or his worst, is his wife."― Thomas Fuller
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."― Daniel Johns